BRMworks is a new venture between TTP & Inmarsat. It’s designed to fast-track you through the BRM terminal development journey.
Fronted by expert BGAN product designers. Delivered on a low-cost scalable technology platform. Democratised to give you immediate access to BGAN technology. BRMworks makes it easy to get started.
- supply BRM Blueprint development kits (including the Inmarsat test SIM for airtime) for only 4,000 USD. BRM Blueprint is pre-configured for an Inmarsat approved antenna (can be supplied separately) for on-air operation.
- grant automatic, royalty-free use of the BRM Blueprint reference design information to kickstart your own custom terminal development.
- supply BRM modules at 175 USD per unit.
- trial new BGAN use cases.
- demonstrate their commercial viability to your potential customers, distributors or investors.
- simplify development and reduce your time-to-market, whilst meeting Inmarsat’s latest specification, including resilience to interference from ATC/LTE.
Enabling the BRM ecosystem
No ifs. No buts.
BRMworks secures your core technology supply chain. So you can commit to the development of your new product concept, safe in the knowledge that:
- the BRM software is fully supported with twice yearly releases for bug fixes and standard new features included in our annual maintenance package of 25,000 USD.
- the BRM is future-proofed for service evolution in L-band and for I-6 services with I-6 BGAN support confirmed by Inmarsat.
- you have a long-term supply of the BRM hardware, including dealing with component obsolescence.
- there’s a route available for you to manufacture your own BRM hardware modules, if you need even greater security of supply.
And all of that means you can innovate in the short, mid and long term.
In good hands.
BRMworks is your point of contact for the BRM. Start to finish. We are leading, independent experts in BGAN modem technology, antenna and terminal design. And our world-class engineering services are available as much (or as little) as you need.
So we can help, whether you want:
- a light touch interface to empower your local engineering teams and suppliers.
- to integrate BGAN with other system technology components.
- a full package of support to build your terminal.
- custom modifications to the BRM software.
And with our state-of-the-art certification lab, RF chamber and broad reach of ancillary technologies, we can get you to market fast.
Get in touch at email@example.com to find out more.