Marketing Manager – Life Sciences
The advent of DNA sequencing and editing, has created new fields of research, commercial products, and applications. Progress and cell therapy and personalised medicine is driving the need for new approaches to research of manufacturing. TTP‘s team works in these and other emerging application areas, inventing, developing and implementing effective commercial solutions. It is important and impactful work.
Joining TTP as a Marketing Manager for our life Sciences business unit you will work closely with the Marketing Director and business leaders to shape the go-to-market strategy. You will collaborate with the consultants and Market Team leads as you own and deliver that strategy.
We are looking for exceptional marketing professionals who want to make a difference and who will help our consultants as they develop and optimise brilliant technologies, for our clients in blue chip organisations and start-ups. The starting point is that we trust you. There is no Newby status. Your proven abilities as an experienced marketing manager will ensure you’re a trusted partner.
Operating at the intersection of science, engineering and business. We invent, create, and make an impact and so will you. Though working from home is part of the way we work. You should be the kind of person who thrives on the interactions that being in the same place enables. Typically we would say that you will be on site at our TTP campus, 80% of your time (so normally 4 out of 5 days a week)
- You’ll need to be degree level educated or more, have at least five years experience working in marketing, ideally within the technology, engineering or science industries.
- You’ll be ready to lead on the business unit marketing strategy and happy to roll up your sleeves to help with the more tactical delivery when needed.
- As an expert communicator you will be able to manage stakeholders at all levels. And most importantly, you’ll need to be a collaborative and approachable member of the central marketing team.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
Every application will receive a response.
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.