At TTP we create innovative products and breakthrough technologies for our clients, ranging from global market leaders to ambitious start-ups. Our teams of scientists, engineers and designers collaborate closely to solve complex problems across many technology sectors.
We currently have an opportunity for an administrator to join our Life Science business unit on a full-time basis. As part of the admin team, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering a high quality and reliable administrative service, working closely with our technology consultants, the leadership team, our clients, and external suppliers.
This is a busy and varied role, and you will be pivotal to the smooth running of operations within the Life Science team. To succeed you will be willing to learn, a team-player, have good attention to detail and comfortable making day to day decisions.
You’ll be happy multi-tasking and be an approachable, helpful member of the team. All the while, you’ll find support and guidance whenever you need it and opportunities to develop your skillset – but the key to your success will be your ability to prioritise tasks and remain organised even when busy.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and booking international travel, working to strict deadlines
- Collating and updating internal reports
- Scheduling internal meetings and booking conference rooms
- Fielding enquiries from other parts of the business and external suppliers
- Day to day ordering of materials for projects
- Preparing and supporting with new starters
- Contributing to team discussions about reviewing and improving our processes
- At least 1 year experience previously within an administrative role
- Excellent people skills and able to build relationships with your colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and reliably, and prioritise tasks effectively
- Confidently able to use MS Office / Outlook / SharePoint / Teams
What we can offer you:
A new purpose-built office campus; the buildings house state-of-the-art labs, offices, and manufacturing space, with a variety of indoor and outdoor workspaces and working locations to stimulate TTP’s people to think differently.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of activities, including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Access and discounts to local sports facilities and theatre tickets
Inclusion and Diversity:
Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.