Marketing Manager – Health Tech
Do you want to be valued for your strategic creativity rather than pressured to deliver SQLs? Do you want to step away from the lead-generation funnel? And do you want to shape the approach that ensures marketing plays a pivotal role in our growth strategy?
You’ve worked hard to become a rounded and strategic marketing professional. Now it’s time to get the autonomy and recognition you deserve.
You know, through experience, there’s an art to forging effective content-led and relationship-driven marketing campaigns. And you know the value of building brand awareness across all marketing touchpoints. There’s a real sense of satisfaction when you can apply those skills to something both cutting-edge and meaningful, something which is about improving people’s lives.
Our work in Health Tech is across products and technologies which improve patient outcomes. What we do is tangible, meaningful and interesting, and our people are at the top of their game. This is an opportunity to help showcase our world-class capabilities to our clients.
Our Scientists and Engineers are thinkers and doers – solving incredibly complex problems for our clients, and they’re keen to work with a strategic marketeer. So, you’ll get to negotiate, shape and deliver successful go-to-market strategies for a range of audiences, from start-ups to established market leaders. Your efforts will be supported, valued, challenged and encouraged in equal measure – it’s all part of working in a culture of innovation.
As a pivotal member of the central Marketing Team, you’ll report to the Marketing Director and benefit from our relatively flat and highly flexible structure, which fosters innovation.
The breadth of TTP’s services presents a fascinating marketing conundrum. We don’t sell products. We sell the capability to solve complex science and engineering problems to create novel medical devices and technologies. This touches on both professional services and product marketing.
You’ll get to use all the standard levers of product marketing but apply them in a different way. You’ll find you have fewer data points to measure and less finite targets to meet. So, you’ll need to define your own success criteria and be happy with the ambiguity that comes with Professional Services.
If you have a Professional Services background and are familiar with long sales cycles, then you’ll lean on your experience of promoting service-based offers and relationship marketing in the world of product development.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Enjoy working collaboratively with expert stakeholders to bring marketing to the table
- Believe in being client-centric
- Like to ponder how to develop enriched content
- Know the value of integrated campaigns and content-led marketing.
- Are inspired by strategies which support the sales process.
- Enjoy seeing marketing messaging come to life at trade events
- Want to have fun and make a difference along the way
- Have at least 5 years experience in B2B marketing
Our culture is based on working together, and we often find that is enhanced by being in the same space. So, our new Campus has been designed to foster collaboration and innovation and support a healthy work-life balance. You won’t be expected to understand all the technical terminology, but your knowledge and skills will grow rapidly at TTP. With the help of a dedicated career coach, you’ll get to create your professional development plan.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to lunch clubs including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Access and discounts to local sports facilities and theatre tickets
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
So, if you’re looking for a Marketing Manager role with impact, freedom, challenge, and support, apply now.
Every application will be reviewed by the hiring team and you will get a response.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.