Cambridge, United Kingdom
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and well-organised administrator with great attention to detail to join our busy in-house recruitment team on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for supporting the recruitment team with a focus on the smooth running of the interview coordination process.
TTP is an employee-owned consulting business working with global blue-chip companies and ambitious start-ups to unlock value in technology. We work closely with our clients to create disruptive products based on advances in technology and engineering. Our consultants’ work lies behind many well-known products and processes in areas as diverse as life sciences, medical devices, (tele)communications, robotics and many others.
Your role will include interview scheduling and candidate management activities, working within a challenging but friendly team environment. To be succesfull in this you will be a great communicator with plenty of enthuasiasm and great multi-tasking skills.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a high-volume administrative role
- Experience with diary management
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- A positive can-do attitude and pride in doing a good job well
- Experience working with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Great attention to detail
- Availability to join us on a full-time basis
- Previous responsibility for external relationships and/or people's experience of a business will be an advantage.
If this sounds like an exciting move for you, please apply with your CV and a cover letter to let us know why you are suitable for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. We offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Employee share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable