Cambridge, United Kingdom
We’re not big on job titles at TTP. Join us as a Management Team Administrator and your role won’t be limited by your job title. At TTP, you’ll get to do lots of interesting things.
If you enjoy a mix of routine and unpredictability, your flexibility will fit in well here.
You’ll be working closely with our Executive Assistant to the Management Team - so you’ll get the ideal balance of guidance and autonomy to organise your work.
The key duties will include:
Management Team support
- Provide support to the Management team PA
- Provide back-up support to the Management team (including Group Chairman, TTP Chairman, Finance Director)
- Provide admin support to the Birchwood Project management team
- Provide general (minimal) administrative assistance to the Business Operations team (8 people)
- Routine admin tasks, including raising payment requisitions/purchase orders, processing paperwork following sign-off by Management team, completing timesheets, Fedex shipments, maintaining office stationery and photocopier supplies, distributing post
- Set up meetings, book meeting rooms/refreshments, issue calendar invitations
- Organise offsite meetings, including venue search
- Represent the Management team across TTP Group and externally
- Prepare papers for monthly board/committee meetings attended by the Management team
- Prepare and circulate papers for Cellular Highways monthly board meetings, and take minutes at the meetings
- Prepare and circulate papers for Melbourn Science Park monthly board meetings, and take minutes at the meetings
- Take minutes at other meetings in the absence of the Management team PA
- Manage the company’s relationship with its business travel agent
- Manage other company business travel requirements, e.g. Hertz memberships, hotel corporate rates, travel policy updates, collation of annual insurance data
- Make travel arrangements (UK/overseas) for Management team, Business Operations team, and others, as required
- Maintain up-to-date spreadsheet data for Management team
- Administer the TTP Personal Data Management System (GDPR activities)
- Maintain the Group-wide contract records and file original contracts/CDAs
- Monitor and chase for the submission of TTP meeting notes
- Maintain records of Management team’s offsite filing, arrange transfer of files to/from that facility, as required
- Review and update the TTP Company secretarial guide annually
It’s no exaggeration to say that everything you do will ultimately contribute to making a difference in the wider world. That’s because TTP’s work constantly impacts the world around us. From developing new communication technology through to low-cost flu vaccine inhalers and even innovative beer dispensers; we invent and create every day.
The starting point at TTP is that we trust you. That means you’ll be entrusted with highly discreet and commercially sensitive information from early on in this role. Integrity is a characteristic we value throughout the organisation.
We’re a friendly team and we’ll help you to fit in quickly and lunch is provided is every day – so they’ll be opportunities to build strong relationships across the business in a Covid-safe setting.
You’ll also enjoy our fantastic employee benefits including:
- Profit related bonus (our profits are shared only with TTP employees)
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.
So, if you’re looking for your next Administration Assistant role with the right mix of professional development and unpredictability, apply now. You’ll enjoy working at TTP.
Every application will receive a response.
Closing date: 23rd July 2021