Business Intelligence Analyst
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP is an established Technology Consulting firm with an excellent track record operating out of our science park south of Cambridge. We partner with global companies and ambitious start-ups to create innovative products and breakthrough technologies for our clients.
For this new role we are seeking a bright and versatile Business Intelligence Analyst to manage our data across multiple SQL servers and applications and provide insightful management information that will help drive performance across the business.
You will be part of our busy IT department and form close working relationships across the business particularly with the Finance team and senior management. To succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, a collaborative approach and an ability to distil complex and diverse data into meaningful formats that meet user requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining the array of Microsoft SQL servers, reporting services and data platforms that the business relies upon
- Project managing complex data visualisation initiatives that add clarity and value
- Providing hands on expert support to our Microsoft Dynamics users
- Owning the database and document management system (DMS) roadmap
- Training employees on a variety of databases and applications as required
Your skills and experience should include:
- A proven track record of SQL database and applications development and support
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL, SSIS, SSRS & Visual Studio
- Good working knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Dynamics 365 and Power BI)
- Understanding of ETL, SSDT, PowerShell, SharePoint and programming principles
- Relevant Microsoft curriculum and accreditation in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, APM, Agile) would be advantageous but not essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We also offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- A generous employer pension contribution
- Employee share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.