Ultrasound Imaging Specialist – Health Tech
There aren’t many people like you. Your expertise in ultrasound is rare and sort after – so are you looking to make the most of it? TTP’s ultrasound imaging specialists help to invent high-tech solutions for use in surgery, diagnostic procedures, and medical imaging. This impactful work will test the limits of your technical understanding. And it’ll add to your skills and knowledge every day.
You’ll get the right mix of stretch development and nurturing support at TTP. You’ll find the freedom and encouragement to advance your leadership capabilities, commercial aptitude, and project-leading skills. You’ll be joining a world-class team of engineers, scientists and designers inventing new technologies that transform patients’ lives.
We have lots of medical ultrasound work spanning navigation, MRI, biopsy, and surgery. This exposure to a wide range of projects means you’ll get to flex, grow, and adapt your skills in this fascinating and fragmented market. Our clients, companies ranging from global market leaders to ambitious start-ups, are active in areas as diverse as ophthalmology, neurotechnology, digital health and drug delivery.
You’ll also be given all the tools your need and expert support to discover and develop ultrasound hardware or algorithms for breakthrough inventions.
At TTP, you’ll be operating as a specialist consultant on a variety of client-sponsored and in-house research and development projects. This role will tap into your technical abilities as well as your communication and collaboration skills.
You have experience creating medical ultrasound technology in either industrial or academic environments or both. This could include ultrasound hardware, signal processing, probe construction, transducer design, and/or system integration.
If your experience is backed up by agility and a track record of academic strength, your CV will appeal to the hiring team. Equally, we’re keen to hear about your collaborative, analytical, and structured approach when tackling complex technical challenges.
- A new purpose-built office campus; the buildings house state-of-the-art labs, offices, and manufacturing space, with a variety of indoor and outdoor workspaces and working locations to stimulate TTP’s people to think differently.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of activities, including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Access and discounts to local sports facilities and theatre tickets
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to apply your ultrasound imaging expertise in an impactful and commercial environment, apply now.
Every application will receive a response.
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.