TTP’s ultrasound imaging specialists help to invent high-tech solutions for use in surgery, diagnostic procedures, and medical imaging. This is impactful work that will make a substantial difference in the lives of many people.
Joining us as an Ultrasound Imaging Specialist, You’ll have the freedom and encouragement to advance your leadership capabilities, commercial aptitude, and project-leading skills. You’ll be joining a world-class team of engineers, scientists and designers inventing new technologies that transform patient’s lives.
We have lots of medical ultrasound work spanning across navigation, MRI, biopsy, and surgery. You’ll have exposure to a wide range of projects meaning that you’ll have opportunities to grow and adapt your skills in this fascinating and exciting market.
Our clients companies range from global market leaders to ambitious start-ups across different areas such as ophthalmology, neurotechnology, digital health and drug delivery.
You’ll also be given all the tools you need and expert support to discover and develop ultrasound hardware or algorithms for breakthrough inventions.
At TTP, you’ll be operating as a specialist consultant on a variety of client-sponsored and in-house research and development projects. This role will tap into your technical abilities as well as your communication and collaboration skills.
To be successful in this position you will ideally have the following:
- Experience in developing algorithms for image reconstruction within either medical imaging, radar, ultrasound or a similar field.
- Broad capabilities as a signal processing engineer / physicist / computer scientist
- Experience in ultrasound transducer design, construction, electronics, firmware, signal or image processing chain, or other parts of the ultrasound system architecture would be an advantage
If your experience is backed up by agility and a track record of academic strength, your CV will appeal to the hiring team. Equally, we’re keen to hear about your collaborative, analytical, and structured approach when tackling complex technical challenges.
- A new purpose-built office campus; the buildings house state-of-the-art labs, offices, and manufacturing space, with a variety of indoor and outdoor workspaces and working locations to stimulate TTP’s people to think differently.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Subsidised breakfast
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite Gym free to all employees
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Wide range of social activities, including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Discounts to local sports facilities and theatre tickets
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to apply your ultrasound imaging expertise in an impactful and commercial environment, apply now.
Every application will receive a response.
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.