Cell & Gene Technology/Commercial Principal Consultant
Cambridge, United Kingdom
At TTP, teams of scientists, engineers, and designers collaboratively solve challenging problems, deploying fundamental science in creating disruptive technologies. Our clients range from innovative start-ups to some of the world’s largest and most respected companies in Biotechnology and Life Sciences.
We are looking for an experienced technical and/or commercial leader to join our Life Science division. You will be working at the cutting edge of Cell & Gene therapy, developing new technologies and innovative solutions for our clients.
This role has a broad technical and commercial remit. You will provide thought leadership for TTP in client engagements, provide technical cell and gene therapy insight to projects, and help steer the overall direction of our work in this area. Your role will include identifying potential clients, developing customer relationships and helping steer the development of enabling technologies that contribute to the growth of our business.
As an ideal candidate you will have the following:
- An excellent academic record in a technical discipline
- Hands-on academic or experimental experience developing cell & gene technologies
- Relevant commercial experience in a client-facing or business development role
- An ability to work collaboratively and potentially lead interdisciplinary teams, with excellent communication skills
- Practical understanding of the regulatory requirements for biological product manufacturing/GMP
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Profit related bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Free lunches on site
- An employee wellbeing and support programme
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.