Consultant - Cell & Gene Therapies
Cambridge, United Kingdom
At TTP, teams of scientists, engineers, and designers collaboratively solve challenging problems, deploying fundamental science in creating disruptive technologies. Our clients range from innovative start-ups to some of the world’s largest and most respected companies in Biotechnology and Life Sciences.
We are looking for an experienced Cell & Gene Scientist to join our Life Science division. You will be working at the cutting edge of Cell & Gene therapy, developing enabling technologies and innovative solutions for our clients. We are also developing an in-house manufacturing capability for cell therapy scale-up.
You will provide thought leadership for TTP in client engagements, provide technical cell and gene therapy insight to projects, and help steer the overall direction of our work in this area.
As an ideal candidate you will have the following:
- An excellent academic record in the Biological Sciences to PhD level
- Hands-on experimental experience in translational research developing cell & gene technologies
- An ability to work collaboratively and potentially lead interdisciplinary teams, with excellent communication skills
- Practical understanding of the regulatory requirements for biological product manufacturing / GMP
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings on Melbourn Science Park, 10 miles south of Cambridge. We’re currently building our brand-new sustainable offices and labs in the same location.
Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch on site
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Discounts on local sports facilities and theatre
- Activities and community fund
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable