Consultant Electronics Engineer - Healthcare
Cambridge, United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your proven experience and capability to create innovative products in the medical technology space. We work with ambitious clients to develop novel technologies that enhance patient treatments, improve clinical outcomes, and change people’s lives for the better.
TTP is a technology consulting business with a global client base. The projects are varied, fast-paced and technically stimulating. You will enjoy communicating and working with other like-minded colleagues from a wide range of disciplines including mechanical engineers, physicists, and biologists. You should be excited to take a leading role in any task or project, taking responsibility for making things happen, both independently and as part of the team.
To qualify for this role, you will have:
- Significant experience designing, testing, and implementing electronics in complex systems and multi-layered architectures
- An Excellent academic background with a 1st or 2:1 from a leading university in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to contribute to the full product development cycle from technology evaluation, to schematic design, to delivering prototypes ready for manufacture
- First class communication skills and a collaborative nature to work effectively in multi-disciplinary project teams, and communicate regularly with clients
- Familiarity with regulated development such as automotive, aeronautical or industrial is a must, knowledge of medical development such as ISO13485 or IEC62304 would be advantageous
We pay competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark and review. We also offer a valuable set of benefits including a 12% pension contribution, profit related bonus, enhanced share ownership scheme, private medical insurance, life insurance, and generous relocation allowance where applicable.