Development & Test Engineer
Cambridge, United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to use your engineering skills to help develop breakthrough products and technologies in healthcare and Life Sciences. Your role will focus on the optimisation and transfer-to-production of instruments for diagnostic, bioprocessing and drug discovery applications, working within the core technology development teams. Your high-quality work will ensure our breakthrough developments make a successful transition to production reality.
TTP is a technology consulting business with a global client base. The projects are varied, fast-paced and technically stimulating. You will enjoy communicating and working with other like-minded colleagues from disciplines such as electronics, embedded software, optical physics, and molecular biology.
To qualify for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A good degree in Engineering from a reputable university
- A diligent and observative approach, backed by scientific rigour
- A proven track record in industry, making prototypes ready for manufacture
- Ability to solve tough technical problems with hands on testing and experimental work
- Ability to plan and execute pragmatic and thorough test programmes
- Able to operate effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
- An awareness of engineering fundamentals such as electronics, optics, and fluid mechanics
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We offer an exceptional range of benefits, including:
- Employer pension contribution of 12%
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.