Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Are you bright, enthusiastic and interested in a rewarding career in IT? Do you want to work for an innovative, industry-leading organisation while also studying for a superb degree? Are you interested in graduating without the mountains of debt, with guaranteed employment and a salary over the next four years?
TTP is looking for an IT Apprentice – this is a role where you can grow with our business and develop your skills whilst obtaining a degree in Digital and Technology Solutions.
What we offer:
- A modern and inclusive work environment
- BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
- Full time employment and a breadth of experience across the TTP IT function
- A competitive starting salary and great benefits
- A fully employed apprenticeship for 4 years
Throughout your time with TTP you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the IT function in a varied role learning valuable skills and being able to have a real impact on the business.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn the IT world from the ground up with the support of experienced colleagues around you.
As an IT apprentice you will be working towards your BSc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions, alongside a full-time role within our IT Department. This four-year programme will allow you to apply your learning in the workplace and gain a breadth of experience that will kick-start a fantastic career in IT.
This opportunity will be based at our Science Park in Melbourn, just outside Cambridge City Centre.
To apply for this opportunity, you will need:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C or Level 5 and above, including Maths and English
- 96 UCAS Tariff Points from a minimum of 2 A levels (or equivalent) - at least one must come from a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) subject.
- Right to Work in the UK for the duration of the programme
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic individuals who are motivated, committed and keen to learn. A self-starter who can manage their time, show initiative and has a genuine interest in IT and TTP. Whilst you will be fully supported to undertake and complete your studies, this programme does require a personal commitment to study in your own time. Successful candidates will show self-discipline and an aspiration to achieve within the technology sector.
- A generous employer pension contribution
- Employee share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme