Digital Marketing Executive
Melbourn, United Kingdom
Are you a social media enthusiast who is creative, passionate and enjoys staying up to date with key trends in the market?
Joining TTP’s marketing team as a Digital Marketing Executive, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact within our marketing team ensuring that we are attracting the relevant audience through our social media channels where you'll be responsible for our social feeds, website content and analytics.
Operating at the intersection of science, engineering and business here at TTP, we invent, create, and make an impact across a wide spectrum of industries including healthcare, life sciences, communications, and green energy.
Collaboration is important to us within our Marketing team so you will be required to work onsite 80% of your working week.
Social Media Responsibilities
- Increase awareness of our TTP brand, as an innovative technology consultancy and an industry thought leader across our business units: Deep Tech, Health Tech, and Life Sciences by creating and sourcing engaging owned social media content.
- Staying up to date on what is happening in the technology industry through social listening tools and working closely with relevant market teams to provide insight and commentary on trending social media posts.
- Schedule owned social posts into a social content calendar and support with the planning and delivery of social posts to ensure frequent activity across TTP’s social media channels.
- Ensure the social content calendar is managed efficiently with social posts between our work, our events, our accomplishments, and our people.
- Report social activity to the Digital Channels Manager and work closely to ensure the right message is going to the right audience through the right social platform.
- Work closely with the Digital Channels Manager and back-end development agency to ensure the website is optimised for search engines.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to upload new website content, liaising with Brand Manager and Digital Channels Manager.
- Monitor website performance and report on awareness, engagement, and conversion metrics to the Digital Channels Manager.
- Participate in quarterly Web Agency reviews which look at our web strategy and approach, contributing based on your experience and sharing your thoughts and insights.
- Experience in social media management, social media platforms in a similar position
- Able to use social listening and management tools, website analytics tools (Google Analytics) and content management systems (Wordpress).
- A good eye as to what makes an engaging, consumable, social posts from the perspective of the visitor.
- An interest in social media trends and how a B2B brand can leverage and navigate trends to increase awareness and engagement.
- A passion for understanding user behaviours online and how social and website can better reach and engage new and existing audiences.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
So if your proactive, keen to learn and passionate about social media and web development then apply today.