Digital Product Designer (Digital Health)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
We’re looking for a digital product designer, capable of getting to heart of the issue, identifying the right problem to solve and leading the invention, design and development of the solution. You will be skilled at creating healthcare solutions that engage people emotionally as well as practically meeting their needs.
You will be driven by the desire to help people live healthier lives, committed to getting practical digital, physical and connected product ecosystems off the wall and into the hands of patients.
You will be part of TTP’s multidisciplinary Health Tech team of engineers, designers and scientists who develop and commercialise ground-breaking products ranging from active implantable devices to complex drug delivery devices, surgical tools, digital health platforms and novel wearable medical technologies, to name a few. We think beyond single product solutions, applying science, design and engineering to the creation of new strategies, systems, and entirely new businesses.
You approach problem solving creatively, with deep empathy and adaptability. You are not afraid to question conventions in the search for the best possible solution for the end user.
You will engage easily with colleagues and our clients, feeling confident presenting your ideas to others. You will be given the space to invent, the freedom to act, and the trust to deliver. You will be expected to think both strategically and pragmatically, balancing the possible with the probable.
To get some insight in our recent development of a digital therapeutic app to support the treatment of people who struggle with regulating their emotions visit: https://www.ttp.com/work/cases/em-ttps-digital-the...
To apply for this role please don't forget to upload your portfolio under 'additional upload' or share a link on the application form.
- A Degree in Human-Computer Interaction design or a related design discipline
- Demonstrable digital / connected product and user interface design experience
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience working with product and software development teams
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision etc
- Experience working agile and in sprint scenarios
- Strong leadership capabilities
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings on Melbourn Science Park, 10 miles south of Cambridge. We’re currently building our brand-new sustainable offices and labs in the same location.
Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days holiday, family friendly leave, private medical insurance (incl. dependants), cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day fresh fruit, snacks and hot and cold drinks
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Our activities and community fund supports healthy activities that bring colleagues together
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable