Digital & Technology Solutions Apprentice
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Are you bright, enthusiastic, and interested in a rewarding career in IT? Do you want to work for an innovative, industry-leading organisation, whilst also studying for a superb degree?
TTP is looking for an IT Apprentice. This is a role where you can grow with our business, developing your skills whilst obtaining a degree in Digital and Technology Solutions through Anglia Ruskin University.
Your degree apprenticeship will be a four-year programme, which will see you working towards your BSc (Hons) whilst working full-time within our IT department. Meaning you will be able to apply your learning and put the knowledge developed throughout your degree straight to work.
We offer a modern, inclusive working environment, in which you will have the opportunity to learn the IT world from the ground-up, with the support of friendly, experienced colleagues around you. You will have a varied role, contributing to the IT function in a range of ways and developing a breadth of experience, learning valuable skills along the way, and having a real impact on the business.
This is your chance to kick-start a fantastic career in IT in an environment that will both challenge and support you in reaching your goals.
To apply for this opportunity, you will need:
- 96 UCAS Tariff points or above. This is equivalent to: a minimum of 3 A-Levels at grades C or above (with at least one grade coming from a STEM subject); a BTEC National Diploma (a minimum of 3 x Merits); an Access to HE Qualification; or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade A-C or Level 4 or above, including English and Maths
- The right to work in the UK for the duration of the programme
Outside of academics, we are looking for the following traits and characteristics within applicants:
- Individuals who are motivated, committed, keen to learn and enthusiastic about this opportunity
- A self-starter, who can manage their own time, show pro-activity and initiative
- A genuine interest in both IT and TTP
Whilst you will be fully supported to undertake and complete your studies, this programme does require a personal commitment to study in your own time. Successful candidates will show self-discipline and an aspiration to achieve within the technology sector.
We would expect the starting salary for the role to be from £15,000 per annum. We will consider applications on a rolling basis, so encourage early applications.
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship and collaboration, whilst providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days’ holiday and private medical insurance, plus:
- Annual profit related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Free lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life insurance up to 6 x salary
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package, if applicable