Principal Consultant (Mechanical) – Health Tech
If you could invent something to improve global healthcare, what would it be? What if you could explore answers to this question for a living?
At TTP, you’ll create novel, simple-to-use, and patient-centric technologies. You’ll get to work on technically stimulating and challenging projects with clients ranging from stealth-mode start-ups to multinational corporations. It’s fast-paced and varied work that sits at the intersection of early-stage invention and engineering implementation.
TTP’s work culture allows you to continuously develop. You’ll get to broaden your expertise beyond pure mechanical engineering and into project leadership and strategic business development. You’ll conquer technical challenges and build strong project teams whilst evolving your insight into the healthcare market. As your knowledge and network grow, you’ll get to uncover new business prospects and opportunities for TTP’s medical technology consultancy services.
You’ll also benefit from TTP’s new purpose-built campus with state-of-the-art facilities and an office environment that encourages collaboration. We will learn together and innovate together. It’s a space to invent where ideas count.
You’re likely to be invited to interview if your application includes:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with a track record of academic excellence.
- A demonstrable record of growth and achievement in your professional career.
- A collaborative, analytical, and structured approach and love to tackle complex technical challenges.
- Experience of working in a consultancy and/or leading projects and product launches, managing client relationships and multidisciplinary teams is a plus but not a must.
At TTP, you’ll get to tackle problems that make a tangible difference on a global scale. Here are a couple of case studies to showcase the kind of pioneering inventions you could help create:
Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by multi-disciplinary teams of scientists, engineers, and designers. We’re a business of individuals – however, it’s our deep-seated curiosity around technology that brings us together, and it drives what we do.
You will be free to work autonomously, take initiative to explore skunkworks projects and make an impact from day one.
The whole structure of TTP is designed to help you thrive. With little hierarchy, there are no corporate hoops to jump through.
Inclusion and Diversity
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
So, if you’re ready to use your skills to impact patient care globally, apply now.
Every application will receive a response.