Early Careers Recruiter
Cambridge, United Kingdom
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join us as an Early Careers Recruiter. You will drive our student, graduate and post-graduate recruitment efforts, fostering our relationships with students, higher education institutions and partners throughout the UK. You will be a strategic thinker with lots of creative ideas, and be happy engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders. You will also be expected to measure results, analyse the effectiveness of our activities, and continuously improve performance.
You will help us find the very best candidates for our summer internships, year in industry placements, postgraduate internships, as well as our graduate jobs. Your role will include building and maintaining relationships with key people at our target universities, leveraging our alumni contacts, and working with our marketing team to deliver a strategically focused calendar of events. You will liaise with the many recruitment stakeholders within TTP, screen applications, and participate in interviews.
The role will require year-round planning and delivery of recruitment activity, and regular face-to-face engagement with students. Naturally there will be peaks in activity in the Autumn, and throughout the year there may be the requirement to travel to universities to attend events and meetings in person.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for a very important brief as part of a small, highly motivated in-house recruitment team. To succeed in this role, you will need to acquire a deep understanding of our business and be able to communicate this to candidates and help the business recruit the very best of them.
As an ideal candidate you will possess the following:
- Degree qualification with a strong academic background
- A talent for promoting our career opportunities to the target audience
- An ability to communicate our business activities to students through advertising and face-to-face meetings
- Proven capability to create momentum, deliver results, and effectively engage with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable skills in analysing your own performance and crafting credible strategies for improvement
- Some experience of graduate recruitment would be highly desirable but your fundamental skills and motivations are more important
We offer an exceptional range of benefits, including:
- Employer pension contribution of 12%
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.