Electronics Engineer - Medical Innovation
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP’s purpose is to innovate… to make the world better through technology that enables businesses.
Specifically in healthcare, technology can provide new information about treatment decisions. This can lead to life-changing improvements in treatment effectiveness - for example, healing wounds that previously were not healing.
Electronics is core to the growth of this area.
We urgently seek a Healthcare Electronics Innovator. You are an energetic initiator: You find like-minded people and together you come up with great ideas. Together, you get businesses to believe, and work to make the technology.
We will let your passion guide you.
We urgently seek an Healthcare Electronics Innovator to create the technology solutions for novel clinical applications, advanced drug delivery devices and in-situ diagnostics.
The role includes electronic sensing and control systems; embedded software; concepts, prototypes, troubleshooting and formal testing; building and leading teams; creating business ideas and convincing business people.
The team works with a range of clients including exciting start-ups, global pharmaceuticals, and leaders in medical technology.
Your CV will present evidence that you meet the following requirements:
- Very bright, with an analytical, enquiring mind. A constant learner.
- Skilled problem solver and inventor in your chosen aspect of electronics.
- Able to rapidly understand unfamiliar areas and apply your skills aptly to unfamiliar applications.
- Takes initiative, relishes a challenge, focuses on the impact of the work
- Collaborative attitude, seeks to understand other people’s goals and perspectives, influences business leaders as well as peers
- Interested in business
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an electronics research or development role
- First or upper second class degree in electronics or related discipline from a leading University
We welcome applications from all industries, including automotive, aerospace, consumer, industrial, instrumentation, medical or sensors.
We pay competitive salaries, which we regularly benchmark and review. We also offer a valuable set of benefits including a 12% pension contribution, profit related bonus, and enhanced share ownership scheme. We also offer an environment that encourages you to pursue exciting technical opportunities and build a career that matches your highest aspirations.