Front of House Assistant
Melbourn, United Kingdom
TTP is an employee-owned consulting business operating from our own Science Park in Melbourn, Hertfordshire. Working across a wide spectrum of industries, we create breakthrough solutions that bring strong commercial value to clients and the benefits of technology to all. Our working culture is fast-moving, entrepreneurial, and actively encourages you to do your best work.
We are currently looking for a flexible and experienced Front of House to complement our existing close-knit kitchen team. This is a customer-facing role in a friendly and professional environment; we are looking for someone to provide an excellent and efficient customer service to all clients and staff. The working hours are from 9.30am – 6pm daily, with an hour for lunch. This role doesn't include reception/front desk responsibilities.
Daily duties include:
- Managing 9 conference rooms
- Liaise with the catering company for lunch orders and food deliveries
- Setting up and clearing rooms for large meetings
- Checking and ordering stock
- Preparing trays with refreshments
- Calendar and diary management
- Communication with staff via phone and email to take and amend room bookings
- Meet and greet clients when required
We are seeking someone who takes pride in and enjoys being an essential member of a small and motivated team. You are always several steps ahead and enjoy delivering a professional service.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of IT literacy / computer literate, experience with Excel is desirable
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
- Calm under pressure
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme