Cambridge, United Kingdom
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join us as an Early Careers Recruiter. You will drive our student, graduate, and post-graduate recruitment efforts, fostering relationships with students, and higher education institutions throughout the UK. You will have lots of creative ideas and be happy engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders.
You will help us find the very best candidates for our summer internships, year in industry placements, postgraduate internships, as well as our graduate jobs. You will liaise with the many recruitment stakeholders within TTP, screen applications, and participate in interviews.
The role will require year-round planning and delivery of recruitment activity, and regular face-to-face engagement with students. Naturally, there will be peaks in activity in the Autumn, and throughout the year there may be the requirement to travel to universities to attend events and meetings in person.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for a very important brief as part of our in-house recruitment team. To succeed in this role, you will need to acquire a deep understanding of our technology business and be able to communicate this to candidates.
As an ideal candidate you will possess the following:
- Degree qualification with a strong academic background
- An ability to communicate our business activities to students through advertising and face-to-face meetings
- Energy and enthusiasm to deliver results, and effectively engage with multiple stakeholders
- Desire and capability to analyse your own performance and craft credible strategies for improvement
- Some industry experience would be beneficial, but this role could suit a recent graduate
We offer an exceptional range of benefits, including:
- Free lunch
- Profit related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12%
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.