Group Head of HR
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP’s purpose is to create exciting new business and businesses, built from our fluency in technology and markets. The majority of our work is carried out on a consultancy basis for clients around the world, however we also incubate and commercialise our own technologies and products, sometimes creating spin-out businesses which sit alongside TTP within the wider TTP Group.
We have an enviable track record of success across a diverse range of market sectors including healthcare, defence, printing, and communications, and spanning the range from consumer products to large-scale industrial products. Examples of our work include the world’s first connected inhaler, a DNA tester which ‘nudges’ shoppers towards healthier choices, and a new generation of low-cost satellite modems.
People have been the foundation of TTP’s success over thirty years. As Head of HR within TTP you will develop and implement our strategy for attracting, developing, and retaining the great people who will drive our business into the future.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with strategic leadership across the business to develop, own and deliver a people strategy aligned with the wider business strategy
- Build collaborative relationships with leaders across the business to fulfil a role as a trusted adviser on all people issues
- Own the employee value proposition, aligning the TTP culture, the expectations of current and future generations of people and the commercial context
- Lead a high-performing HR function which supports the business to recruit, manage and develop the people who deliver TTP’s value
- Identify, prioritise and deliver on core HR priorities including recruitment, learning, development, performance, retention and engagement.
- Define, measure and use achievable metrics which provide insight into effectiveness of HR deliverables
- Proven track record (10+ years) of delivering strategic, commercial and effective HR support across the full range of business needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders to deliver collaboratively. Experience in professional services, partnership and/or flat organisational structures preferred.
- Able to initiate and drive change with awareness and consideration for the context and readiness of the environment.
- Proactive, confident and enthusiastic in enabling people to fulfil their potential at TTP.
- Undergraduate degree or higher, preferably in a discipline with strong numeracy requirements.
- Highly effective influencing and communication skills, able to present own views, engage with challenge and debate constructively and build cohesiveness to deliver solutions.
Please submit your CV including evidence showing how you meet the requirements above.
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable