Hospitality & Front of House Assistant
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP is an employee-owned technology consultancy operating from green surroundings on Melbourn Science Park, 10 miles south of Cambridge. We’re currently building our brand-new sustainable offices and labs in the same location.
Working across a wide spectrum of industries, we create breakthrough solutions that bring strong commercial value to clients and the benefits of technology to all.
We are currently looking for a flexible and experienced Front of House Assistant to complement our existing team. This is a customer-facing role in a friendly and professional environment; we are looking for someone to provide an excellent and efficient customer service to all clients and colleagues.
Shifts will alternate weekly between 8am - 4:30pm and 9.30am – 6pm, with an hour for lunch.
Daily duties include:
- Managing nine conference rooms and a marquee
- Setting up and clearing conference rooms for client and internal meetings
- Stocking fridges, topping up supplies, cleaning down in staff kitchens and pop-up coffee stations around campus
- Stocking and topping up the marquee during the day and clearing away after lunch
- Serving client and employee hospitality in the conference rooms
- Stock check and stock ordering
- Occasional reception cover, goods in cover and coffee machine maintenance, as required (training will be provided)
We are seeking someone who takes pride in and enjoys being an essential member of a small and motivated team. You are always several steps ahead and enjoy delivering a professional service.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic and ability to use initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- A good team player
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, experience with Outlook and Excel is desirable
We offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days holiday, family friendly leave, private medical insurance (incl. dependents), cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day fresh fruit, snacks and hot and cold drinks
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Our activities and community fund supports healthy activities that bring colleagues together
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable