Internal Sales Engineer - TTP Ventus
Cambridge, United Kingdom
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Internal Sales Engineer to help sell our innovative range of piezoelectric micropumps into the next generation of medical, lifescience, industrial, and environmental applications.
Become part of a well-backed, rapidly growing company created to commercialise Disc Pump, a revolutionary, award-winning micropump technology. Work with our dynamic team to revolutionize the 60-year-old miniature pumps industry.
TTP Ventus Ltd is part of TTP Group and a spin-out from sister company TTP plc, a world leading technology and development organisation. TTP's pioneering innovations can be found in medical devices, digital printing, laboratory automation, wireless communications and micro technologies, to name just a few. As a small but rapidly growing company our working culture is collaborative and entrepreneurial.
We are located on Melbourn Science Park, TTP Group’s own campus of offices, laboratories and pre-production facilities just outside Cambridge, UK.
You will be an integral part of our Sales team, delivering the effective customer service and in-depth technical support that is driving our growth. You will interface directly with our customers, both on the phone and face-to-face, coordinating activities internally to deliver an excellent customer experience. You will support customer projects, manage key accounts, and also act in an in-house sales capacity where this needed. You will be primarily office-based but will sometimes travel to support customer visits.
In this role you will:
- Use your technical expertise and application knowledge – and the support of our R&D and Engineering teams as necessary – to provide excellent technical advice and support to our customers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key accounts, providing a single point of contact for technical, sales, and QA support.
- Help to develop and maintain market and application knowledge within our Sales team, identifying market segments where we have a strong competitive advantage, together with opportunities for new products
- Effectively and proactively update our CRM system to ensure that contact, account, and market information is up-to-date and complete.
- Provide insight and support to Sales forecasting and budgeting processes.
You will combine strong technical knowledge with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your experience will include:
- A relevant degree (e.g. in engineering, physics, or electronics).
- At least three years’ experience in sales support, ideally including support for fluidic components (e.g. pumps, valves) within the medical and/or lifescience markets.
- A good working knowledge of sales processes and systems.
Please contact email@example.com for further details, or to apply for this vacancy please submit an online application with your CV and covering letter.
You will receive a competitive salary supplemented by a TTP Group-wide annual profit share scheme and the option to join a generous share incentive plan.
Health and lifestyle package
You’ll benefit from a generous pension scheme, private healthcare and life assurance. You will be based on TTP Group’s Science Park located in attractive countryside just outside of Cambridge with canteen and sports facilities onsite. A relocation package is available where applicable.