Cambridge, United Kingdom
At TTP we create innovative products and breakthrough technologies for our clients, ranging from global market leaders to ambitious start-ups. Our teams of scientists, engineers and designers collaborate closely to solve complex problems across many technology sectors.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and well-organised administrator to join our Life Sciences business unit on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering a high quality and reliable administrative service, working closely with our technology consultants, the leadership team, our clients, and external suppliers.
This is a busy and varied role, and you will be pivotal to the smooth running of operations within the Life Science team. To succeed you will have very good attention to detail, be comfortable making day to day decisions, be happy multi-tasking, and be an approachable and helpful member of the team.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Overall coordination of the admin team to meet the needs of the business unit
- Planning and booking complex international travel, often to tight deadlines
- Collating and updating internal reports, notes and financial spreadsheets
- Scheduling internal meetings and booking conference rooms
- Fielding enquiries from other parts of the business and external suppliers
- Contributing to team discussions about reviewing and improving our processes
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent people skills
- Evidence of previous success in a busy administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and reliably, and prioritise tasks effectively
- High proficiency with the latest systems such as MS Office / Outlook / SharePoint / Teams
- A service-delivery mindset, and comfortable taking ownership of your role
We offer an exceptional range of benefits, including:
- Employer pension contribution of 12%
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.