Market Intelligence Analyst
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP is looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst who will help build an understanding of markets, clients, prospects and competitors for internal groups.
Working across a wide spectrum of markets, the successful applicant will use their research expertise to enhance our business development and marketing activity.
- Researching markets, companies and competitors to help support business development and marketing campaigns. This activity would inform the strategic proposition development as well as the tactical elements of a campaign.
- Analysing and distilling research and data to create insightful reports
- Building tailored lists of target companies to support prospection
- Writing pre-meeting company briefings
- Monitoring industry news and start-up funding rounds in key markets
- Coaching our consultants to develop effective research skills
From time to time the role may also require the individual to support our IP team in patent and trademark searching. The candidate may also be required to carry out searches for academic papers and undertake fee-paid project work if applicable.
The Market Intelligence Analyst service is a new activity for TTP. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is willing to build a new service within the business and who can market their services to the rest of the company.
- Strong academic background in science or engineering
- Ability to generate insights that drive business planning and market forecasts
- Highly developed ability to analyse and interpret information and data and deliver results
- Ability to convey findings of estimates, forecasts and analyses in a clear, concise and creative manner results
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills at all levels, especially cross-functionally. The applicant must be proactive and have a consultative approach
- Self-driven and willing to take on a high degree of responsibility and accountability
- Experience of providing this service to a similar organisation is an advantage
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We also offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Employee share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable