Mobile Application Developer
Cambridge, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic mobile application developer. We want to use your passion, and turn great ideas into commercial success for our clients. With the rapid healthcare trend towards digital therapeutics, TTP is growing its team of software and application developers. These apps have the potential to improve patients lives, from reducing loneliness in patients with Alzheimer’s to improving clinical outcomes in patients with asthma through inhaler technique improvement.
You will be a passionate coder, with self-drive and the confidence to make decisions. You will have the authority and flexibility to drive the development process, people, tooling and workflow needed to realise the outcome. You will be part of the team identifying opportunities, solutions and building business.
- Prior industrial experience and experience in leading the development of a number of mobile applications.
- You will have excellent knowledge of native development on both Android and iOS. Experience of cross platform frameworks would be a benefit.
- A strong academic background in a relevant subject.
- Knowledge of GDPR, data privacy and security would be a benefit.
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We also offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Employee share scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Profit share
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable