Cambridge, United Kingdom
We are looking for a talented and versatile Quality Manager to join the Life Sciences business unit within TTP. You will be responsible for managing our existing Quality Management Systems and evolving them appropriately as the scope of our work grows. You will ensure that we control and monitor product quality, tracking any issues and driving continuous improvement in our manufacturing activities.
This is a client-facing role in that you will manage both in-person and virtual customer audits, as well as taking responsibility for supplier quality through audit, helping our suppliers close any gaps and developing their capabilities. You will ensure products and processes are appropriately validated and oversee CAPA activities.
You will have a keen attention to detail and process, but also be able to work flexibly and pragmatically. You will be comfortable as part of a small, dynamic team, also demonstrating self-motivation and the ability to work independently when required.
You will also contribute to project work when required, perhaps through auditing our development projects, coordinating FMEA activities, manufacturing process development, verification testing, logistics, planning or design-for-manufacture and assembly activities. The breadth and depth of your contribution here will be guided by your experience and how you wish to develop alongside the core Quality Manager responsibilities.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a STEM discipline
- Experience of operating within an ISO9001/13485 or similar manufacturing environment
- Experience contributing to the maintenance and development of a QMS
- Experience of managing customer and supplier audits
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- A rigorous approach to work with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to influence, train and mentor colleagues to ensure a ‘Quality’ culture
Inclusion and Diversity
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We, therefore, encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings on Melbourn Science Park, 10 miles south of Cambridge. We’re currently building our brand-new sustainable offices and labs in the same location.
Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas, and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We value the collaborative culture we’ve built and see the benefit in-person interaction brings to our colleagues and the business. However, we understand the importance of work-life balance and offer freedom and flexibility in how you self-manage your working week.
Our employee benefits include:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Enhanced family friendly leave
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- An activities and community fund that supports healthy activities that bring colleagues together; whether it’s lunchtime squash or football, Zumba or TTP’s own rock band. Colleagues initiate new clubs and outings whenever they feel there’s something missing!
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.