Cambridge, United Kingdom
We are looking for a talented and versatile Quality Manger to join the Life Sciences business unit within TTP. You will be responsible for managing our existing Quality Management Systems and evolving them appropriately as the scope of our work grows. You will ensure that we control and monitor product quality, tracking any issues and driving continuous improvement in our manufacturing activities.
This is a client-facing role in that you will manage both in-person and virtual customer audits, as well as taking responsibility for supplier quality through audit, helping our suppliers close any gaps and developing their capabilities. You will ensure products and processes are appropriately validated and oversee CAPA activities.
You will have a keen attention to detail and process, but also be able to work flexibly and pragmatically. You will be comfortable as part of a small, dynamic team, also demonstrating self-motivation and the ability to work independently when required.
You will also contribute to project work when required, perhaps through auditing our development projects, coordinating FMEA activities, manufacturing process development, verification testing, logistics, planning or design-for-manufacture and assembly activities. The breadth and depth of your contribution here will be guided by your experience and how you wish to develop alongside the core Quality Manager responsibilities.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a STEM discipline
- Experience of operating within an ISO9001/13485 or similar manufacturing environment
- Experience contributing to the maintenance and development of a QMS
- Experience of managing customer and supplier audits
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- A rigorous approach to work with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to influence, train and mentor colleagues to ensure a ‘Quality’ culture
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings in Melbourn, just south of Cambridge. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you with the freedom to do your best work. We value our collaborative culture and the benefit in-person interaction brings to our colleagues and to the business. We also understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexibility in how you self-manage your working week.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable