Quality Manager - Part-time or Full-time
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP Ventus is a Cambridge-based micropump manufacturing business. Our world-class micropump technology delivers precision, performance, and silent operation – all in a tiny package. Our mission is to provide our customers with high-performance, high-quality products and excellent service, enabling innovation across sectors from medical and life sciences, to environmental and industrial through advances in wearability, portability, and simplicity. You can read more about TTP Ventus at www.ttpventus.com.
In the role of Quality Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of our established QMS, working with internal stakeholders, customers, and suppliers to ensure that Ventus delivers its promise of high product quality and exceptional support.
We are open to receiving part-time and full-time applications for this role.
As part of TTP Ventus’ management team this is an opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a high-value manufacturing business. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of our established QMS, including QA, ECN, CAPA, and product qualification processes. You will ensure that we control and monitor product quality, tracking any issues and driving continuous improvement in our activities.
This is a customer-facing role in that you will manage both in-person and virtual customer audits, as well as taking responsibility for supplier quality. You will also oversee our document management system, a key plank of our QMS. As our business continues to grow you will improve and develop our QMS as needed, likely including securing ISO9001 accreditation.
You will have a keen attention to detail and process, but also be able to work flexibly and pragmatically. You will be comfortable as part of a small, dynamic team, also demonstrating self-motivation and the ability to work independently when required.
Your skills and experience should include:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in physics or engineering
- Experience of operating within an ISO9001 or similar manufacturing environment
- Experience contributing to the maintenance and developmetnt of a QMS
- Experience of managing customer and supplier audits
- Clear and concise written communication skills
- A rigorous approach to work with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to influence, train and mentor colleagues to ensure a 'quality' culture
Experience of document management and ERP systems would be an advantage but is not required
TTP Ventus is a spin-out from TTP Plc, Europe's leading independent technology development consultancy. As a part of TTP Group, Ventus is part of an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, 10 miles south of Cambridge. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer employee benefits such as 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution) of your pensionable salary
- Annual profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.