Cambridge, United Kingdom
At TTP, teams of scientists, engineers, and designers develop exciting new products and breakthrough technologies. Our clients range from innovative start-ups to some of the world’s largest and most respected companies across sectors such as Biotechnology, Healthcare, Clean Energy, and Wireless Communications.
We are now looking for an energetic and well organised Recruitment Resourcer to join our busy and friendly recruitment team. You will be working alongside the Recruitment Partners helping to find additional candidates for the many vacancies we advertise all year round. You will have the best online search tools and will work closely with the team to help find great people to join our business.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in technology recruitment with an established and successful consulting business. We will help you develop your skills and learn more broadly about in-house recruitment.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following:
- A strong academic background
- A good understanding of how to use online search tools such as LinkedIn or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to write professionally and persuasively
- A genuine interest in technology, and the type of work we do at TTP
- Focus and tenacity to achieve goals, and find ways to improve your results
- Some recruitment experience would be beneficial but not essential
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings in Melbourn, just south of Cambridge. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you with the freedom to do your best work. We value our collaborative culture, and the benefit in-person interaction brings to our colleagues and to the business. We also understand the importance of work-life balance and offer flexibility in how you self-manage your working week.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6 x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable