Recruitment Sourcing Partner
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Recruitment Sourcing Lead
Hybrid Working (Home/ Melbourn Science Park)
If you're an agency recruiter who is great at finding talent but not into sales or business development, or a Talent Scout or Recruitment researcher ready for a change of scene we'd like to find out more.
Your role will focus on candidate attraction, sourcing and management and will encompass everything from working with the wider team to build our brand, creatively tell our stories and share all the great things we do, to proactively mapping, sourcing and attracting candidates through a variety of mediums, and carrying out pre-screening calls and guiding candidates through the process.
At TTP we are a team of innovators, scientists and engineers who make a real difference to modern problems across a range of sectors from Healthcare and Life Sciences to Satellite Comms and Renewable energy. We take skilled STEM professionals and help them to grow and develop in the areas they are most passionate about.
If this sounds of interest and you would like more information please apply.
Our business revolves around collaborating with one another to tackle genuinely hard problems. Equality and diversity in the workplace are some of the most challenging problems facing society. We can’t profess to be perfect in this regard, or to yet have all the answers. But we continuously strive to do better, and we fundamentally believe in the power and importance of diversity – both for our community and for the overall success of our business.
We therefore encourage applications from all individuals. Whatever your background, whatever your identity: we would love to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
- Ambitious individuals with an interest in the STEM sector and experience in a candidate-centric role with end to end candidate management.
- Understanding of recruitment processes
- High level of interpersonal communication
- Experience using ATS and ideally CRM, LinkedIn and a range of job boards
- Passionate about candidate experience
Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas, and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer fantastic employee benefits including:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependents
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.