Senior Electronics Engineer
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP is an independent technology consultancy where engineers and scientists collaborate to invent, design and develop new products and technologies. We are looking for an experienced hands-on Electronics Engineer to join an agile, multidisciplinary team working on cutting edge technology in the Defence and Aerospace sector.
Our work addresses the continuously evolving threats and challenges faced by the UK defence and protection forces, and technology can be the critical difference that provides the winning edge. Example application areas include commercial avionics, air traffic control systems, electronic warfare, radar, sonar, and data protection. System challenges can involve high speed electronics, machine vision, FPGAs, low-noise analogue and data capture systems, alongside fluidics and optics.
The team works with a range of clients and partner organisations, including the UK Ministry of Defence, prime system integrators and SMEs to offer innovative solutions across the product and technology life cycle.
- 1st or Upper 2nd class degree from a leading university in Electronic engineering or equivalent
- Proven technical capabilities including the design and development of technology solutions
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and ability to thrive in a business environment
- Strong experimental and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of some of the following: Complex/high-speed digital electronic design; FPGA firmware (i.e. VHDL/Verilog); RF and/or microwave electronics (possibly including antennas); Embedded software; Algorithm development (e.g. machine learning, target tracking, or data fusion); Analogue electronics; Power electronics
- Applicants must be able to hold a UK security clearance
We pay competitive salaries and offer a valuable set of benefits including a 12% pension contribution, profit related bonus, and enhanced share purchase scheme. We also offer an environment that encourages you to pursue exciting technical opportunities and build a career that matches your highest aspirations.