Senior Electronics Engineer - Healthcare
Cambridge, United Kingdom
At TTP we invent, design and develop new healthcare products and technologies that transform people’s lives. Our healthcare technology team has in-depth experience of working to the demanding regulatory requirements of the healthcare sector, allowing us to make our unique product innovation capabilities available to global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies.
We have played a key role in the successful development and commercialisation of ground-breaking products in a myriad of fields including drug delivery, surgical and diagnostics. Our work has advanced healthcare significantly in number of disease areas; including respiratory, cancer, diabetes, ophthalmics, wound, continence, and ostomy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of engineers, designers and scientists as an experienced electronics engineer. You will enjoy working on varied, fast-paced and technically stimulating projects in the medical technology space. You should be excited to take a leading role in any task or project, taking responsibility for making things happen, both independently and as part of the team. You will enjoying growing strong and collaborative relationships with clients.
We are looking for someone with:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Significant experience designing, testing, and implementing electronics in complex systems and multi-layered architectures
- Ability to contribute to the full product development cycle from technology evaluation, to schematic design, to delivering prototypes ready for manufacture
- Good communication skills and a collaborative nature to work effectively in multi-disciplinary project teams, and communicate regularly with clients
- Familiarity with regulated development such as automotive, aeronautical or industrial is a must, knowledge of medical development such as ISO13485 or IEC62304 would be advantageous
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable salary (+3% personal contribution)
- Annual profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.