Senior Electronics Engineer - Healthcare
Cambridge, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced electronics engineer to join our growing Health Tech team. You will be developing ground-breaking products and technologies from early stage concepts through to mass manufacture. Our work ranges from active implantable devices to complex drug delivery devices, surgical tools and novel wearable medical technologies, to name a few.
You will enjoy working on varied, fast paced and technically stimulating projects in the medical technology space. You like to take a leading role, taking responsibility for making things happen, both independently and as part of the team. You will shape the role based on your experience and personal goals, whether it’s leading our projects, mentoring and developing others around you, inventing new technology, or growing whole new areas of business.
You will be able to grow strong, collaborative relationships with existing and future clients, understanding their needs along with their strategy and vision. With experience, your combination of increasing market and technology insight will enable you to uncover valuable new business opportunities.
TTP plays a key role in the successful invention, design and development of cutting-edge healthcare products and technologies that transform people’s lives. Our clients are the most innovative global key players and exciting start-ups in the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
This exciting opportunity is to join our collaborative team of engineers, designers and scientists as an experienced electronics engineer. Our working culture is collaborative, entrepreneurial, and actively encourages you to do your best work. You will be joining a Health Tech technology team with in-depth experience working to demanding regulatory requirements.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience designing, testing, and implementing electronics in complex systems
- Ability to contribute to the full product development cycle from technology evaluation, to schematic design, to delivering prototypes ready for manufacture
- Good communication skills and a collaborative nature to work effectively in multi-disciplinary project teams, and communicate regularly with clients
- Familiarity with regulated development such as automotive, aeronautical or industrial is a must, knowledge of medical development such as ISO13485, IEC60601 or IEC62304 would be advantageous but isn’t a requirement
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Annual profit related bonus
- Free lunch
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.