Team Administrator - Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Cambridge, United Kingdom
TTP is an employee-owned consulting business operating from our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. We work with global blue-chip companies and ambitious start-ups to unlock value in technology. Our working culture is fast-moving, entrepreneurial, and actively encourages you to do your best work.
We are currently looking for a flexible and talented administrator to deliver a comprehensive administration service to one of our internal groups. This growing team of technology consultants works on innovative products and technology projects for a range of clients. This role is a fixed term Maternity Cover.
The role will involve a broad range of support duties including:
- Prepare flawless Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents for internal and external use;
- Plan and book complex international travel, often to tight deadlines;
- Collate and file internal reports, notes and financial spreadsheets;
- Manage the ever-changing calendars of the team;
- Field internal queries and telephone calls for your group;
- Act as a problem solver, facilitator and gate-keeper leveraging your skills, experience and intelligence to maximize your group’s time and attention.
We are seeking someone who takes pride in and enjoys being an essential member of a close-knit team. You are always several steps ahead, great at anticipating needs and can occasionally read minds.
Candidates will ideally have some experience in writing client proposals or have previously attributed to the generation of new business. A background in marketing communications is valuable, but not essential.
- Organising chaos is second nature to you. You can juggle lots of different problems from your team all at the same time.
- You’re not a pedant… but you do like everything to be just right. You enjoy catching those silly mistakes and making sure that we are proud of what we send to our clients.
- You like an unusual problem that makes you think on your feet. You know when to use initiative, but you also know when to ask for help.
- You are expert with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint) and have the confidence to quickly figure out how to use new software.
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Profit related bonus
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.