Ultrasound Imaging Specialist
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Are you an Ultrasound Imaging expert who gets excited by the prospect of working on fast-paced, technically stimulating projects within collaborative teams? An opportunity has come up for an Ultrasound Imaging Specialist to join our world-class team of engineers, scientists and designers inventing new technologies that transform patients’ lives.
This role offers the opportunity to apply your deep technical ultrasound knowledge and skills, whilst you continuously broaden your expertise. You will be given the freedom and support to grow and develop technically and advance your leadership abilities, commercial aptitude and project leading skills.
We are looking for you if are looking to use your expertise in a commercial environment. You will enjoy growing strong, collaborative relationships with our existing and future clients, always trying to understand their strategy and vision. Your work will have a direct impact on the pathway of new technologies reaching the market.
Our Health Tech team invent high-tech solutions for diagnostic and interventional procedures (including surgical, endoscopic and vascular), and medical imaging. You will join a team with deep insight into clinical and behavioural factors that shape the solutions we create. Our clients, companies ranging from global market leaders to ambitious start-ups, are active in areas as diverse as ophthalmology, neurotechnology, digital health and drug delivery.
- A 1st or 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering or science discipline
- Industrial experience in ultrasound imaging, e.g. ultrasound hardware, signal processing, probe construction, transducer design, system integration
- Collaborative nature – you’re at your best in a multi-disciplinary team
- Problem solving - you take an analytical and structured approach to solving complex technical problems and enjoy it!
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings on Melbourn Science Park, 10 miles south of Cambridge. We’re currently building our brand-new sustainable offices and labs in the same location.
Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. We offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days holiday, family friendly leave, private medical insurance (incl. dependants), cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day fresh fruit, snacks and hot and cold drinks
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Our activities and community fund supports healthy activities that bring colleagues together
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable