An instrument for everywhere
- Simple, intuitive, no training, no expertise required
- Compact, no special environment or facilities required
- Designed around readily available components to facilitate rapid roll-out
- Simple for high reliability, minimal servicing required
- Suitable for manufacture in multiple locations
TTP has a track record of successfully working with the Government on Covid-19 and has already engaged a wider team including partners across assay development, manufacturing, and distribution.
In response to the Ventilator Challenge, TTP developed the CoVent, engaged Dyson as manufacturing partner, and were ready for MHRA submissions and production within a month.
TTP developed the DnaNudge technology, then repurposed the cartridge based system for Covid testing, provided cartridges for hospital trials and supported transfer to manufacturer.
TTP partnered with Quotient to develop its MosaiQTM blood testing platform, facilitating the successful launch of its Covid-19 antibody test,
TTP has a 3 decade track record in diagnostic development and has been pivotal in a number of sample to answer systems.