Over the last few months, we have been planning for this scenario. We have put measures in place that will enable us to continue to deliver for our clients in a safe and responsible way.
Our measures include:
- Enabling effective working from home where possible to protect our laboratory and workshop-based scientists and engineers
- Separating teams with overlapping skills to reduce any interruption within our laboratories and workshops
- Increasing our virtual working spaces with additional video and teleconference capabilities so we can continue to collaborate across our company and with our clients
- Introducing additional safety measures to ensure continuity of operation of our laboratories including additional PPE, routine disinfection and revised safe-working practices
- Providing additional support to our world-class network of suppliers to ensure they can continue to help us deliver on all projects
Our ambition is to maintain the pace of delivery on all our projects and to be available to our clients to support them in this difficult time. If you have a challenge around available resources or have an opportunity you would like to discuss with us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org