At Cellular Highways, we are on a mission to improve cell sorting based on new technology, make it accessible to every laboratory as well as enable new clinical applications. Our first product is an automated high-throughput sterile cell sorter for cell therapies. To support us with this mission, we need to find a Quality Manager to the join the team.
As a Quality Manager, you will contribute to our overall quality system as well as implementing and improving our processes, including production and service provision. Since we are a lean team, it is essential that you take a practical approach to quality – not only managing but also implementing in collaboration with the team.
Collaboration is important to us here at Cellular Highways and so you’ll work closely with our senior management on our quality objectives, accreditation and audits, our operations team on production and service provision, and our R&D team on product design, verification and validation.
Responsibilities and duties:
Responsible for the QMS and company compliance
- Lead the business efficiently to QMS accreditation and consistent delivery of quality product to customers
- Implement, audit and improve our quality systems and procedures, including overall management, production, service and R&D
- Lead management reviews
- Lead QMS training and dissemination
- Maintain and improve QMS documentation and records
- Actively participate in production processes from goods-in to final inspection with the goal of excellence
- Monitor quality performance, root cause analysis and corrective action
- Champion continuous improvement to ensure issues are swiftly resolved
- Take responsibility for supplier quality and material inspection in partnership with the purchasing team
- Strong academic background and communication skills
- Background experience working as a Quality Engineer in a relevant quality system, for example ISO 9001 or ISO 13485
- Practical, hands-on approach to quality processes in manufacturing and service provision
Cellular Highways is part of TTP Group, an employee-owned business operating from green surroundings in Melbourn, just south of Cambridge. TTP Group is an established technology consulting firm with a successful track record of launching new businesses with disruptive technologies.
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of activities, including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and TTP’s own rock band
- Access and discounts to local sports facilities and theatre tickets