Expression of Interest – Cellular Origins
Cell therapies have shown the ability to cure the incurable and yet we cannot get them to patients because of an inability to scale manufacturing. The Cellular Origins team is transforming patient access to cell therapies by addressing the challenges associated with scalable, cost-effective and efficient manufacture.
We’re developing a robotic automation solution that uniquely combines aseptic fluid-handling technologies with advanced robotics. We’re working with the world’s leading cell therapy companies and alongside the most innovative tools and technology developers to create a solution that enables a monumental step change in manufacturing.
We are growing, so if you’re excited about our mission, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in hearing from us as we expand, please tell us why by completing the short application form. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience in the following areas:
- Key Account and Product Management
- Quality Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Design
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Software Engineering (industrial automation, embedded)
- Verification and Validation Engineering
Cellular Origins is part of TTP Group, an employee-owned business. It is based on the TTP Campus, within purpose-built sustainable offices, labs and green surroundings, 10 miles south of Cambridge. TTP Group takes a long-term approach to investment and has been at the forefront of bioprocess automation for over 20 years. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work.
Our employee benefits include:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Enhanced family friendly leave
- Life insurance worth 6x salary
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- An activities and community fund that supports healthy activities that bring colleagues together; whether it’s lunchtime squash or football, Zumba or our own rock band. Colleagues initiate new clubs and outings whenever they feel there’s something missing!
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships.